Big names didn't show up, some events even got cancelled – is Berlin really getting boring? The Fashion Week in Berlin is under fire, but I still love being there and it's always a fun highlight. Although the German front rows are full with starlets of the TV broadcasting companies and people who look like they've just missed carnival, I love to get inspired by new designers and meet old and new faces. I just try to take it easy and have a good time.
In this post I have pictures with my impressions for you guys. Additionally I have some random facts. On my <ahref="http://instagram.com/vickywanka" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Instagram you can see some more pictures of the Fashion Week.
My Fashion Week random facts
- my first event was the STYLIGHT Blogger Award
- met Kristina Bazan, such a lovely girl
- the first time alone in an AirBnb appartement – it was great but more expensive than usual (because of FWB)
- minimalistic chic: Hien Le, Isabell de Hillerin
- loved the collections of Paper London, Rike Feurstein
- my highlight was the young designer Thomas Hanisch – he did a great balancing act between Avant-Garde and portability
- during Fashion Week I tested the new Lip Lacquer by Astor. Under #styleliplacquerfw I tested the different colors live from the FW
- I loved the uber code for ten free rides. The only problem was: The cars were very rare -.-"
- you should remember the name of the model Jacqueline Haun. Everytime she was on the catwalk you could hear the whole audience mumbling about her
- it was great to meet my friends of Goldschnee, Hey Lila Hey, Love & Urban, Overdivity, Leni from the Blog, Bekleidet, The Fancy Lifestyle Of and lovely Saskia of the great shop Vintage Parrot and my lovelies from Styleranking (I'm sure I forgot someone, sorry about that<3)
- I also met new wonderful persons like the bloggers from Nachgestern, Luxxefashionblog, Ohh Couture, Nova Lana Loves, Stylingliebe, Anna_Lui...<3
- Finally, I am really in love with the "Döner-Mann" in the Gerichtstraße in Berlin, who made me a great salad in the middle of the night. That's it