I love to travel and check out new places. I was just visiting Copenhagen. I really love this city and want to show you my favorite places for eating and drinking. Additionally I have some cool tipps for you, which are good to know for a trip to the danish capital city.
Shop the Post*:
Good to Know - Copenhagen:
- First of all you have to check out a very cool app that will help you to find great locations in new cities: Citylator.
- Cash? You don't need cash at all. You nearly can pay everything with your creditcard
- Carsharing is possible as well. When you already have a Car2Go account you can use the Smarts in Copenhagen as well. Just remember to add your creditcard infos online. Then you can use the service in Copenhagen as well
- Food is expensive. Okay, in Germany we are spoiled with cheap food. But just for your knowledge: I wanted to eat a steak in a restaurant and they wanted 40 € for it
- Tip? No, thanks! The waiters are happy when they get a friendly "Tak" (=thanks). Their income is good so it is not usual to give them tip
- You really have to borrow one of the white city bikes. You will see them in the whole city on special stations. They are electronic and have a navigation system. It is really cheap: Just 3€ for one hour. I promise you: It is so much fun to use the bikes and follow the big bike paths
- A little big expensive but really delicious and a big variety of food on the buffet, ca. 45 € for two people: "Café Stempel", Enghave Plads 2
- Otherwise just walk up and down the street, there you will find many cute cafés and restaurants: Istedgade
- I felt like in Berlin, a lot of possibilities for breakfast or snacks: Sonder Boulevard
The Meatpacking District in Kodbyen, Vesterbro. Here you can find a lot of sweet cafés, cool bars and stylish restaurants. I really loved this place (café and bar): "Noho", Flæsketorvet 26
You have to go there
It was amazing there – I was so relaxed that I forogt to take pictures. Before, I just knew it is a foodmarket. In the evening I went to Papirøen. Here are a lot of food trucks from all over the world, a great atmosphere, chilled people and good music. Yes, you really have to go there: Copenhagen Streetfood, Trangravsvej 14
*The blog works with affiliate links and samples.