*Sponsored by Tatonka
London is so thrilling an inspiring and almost everything looks so stunning and lovely on photos. It was hard not to take pictures all the time. So, I decided to select my top 10 Lodon places for you guys that look great on Instagram. Enjoy and don't miss to add your favorite spots in the comments (have to switch to German on the left top of my blog before you're able to leave a comment) ♥
But first I have some hints for you guys how to take the perfect picture without people on it. London is just so busy and this can be a really tough challenge:
- Try to work with perspectives like I did in point 4 or 5. I tried to stand directly next to the bridge – so the photographer can just cut a "far away perspective" and concentrate on you and the highlights of the picture.
- Tell your photographer to wait until a crowd of people is behind you. So, your body covers the people walking by. Check out picture 7 below, there you can see exactly what I mean.
INSTAGRAM PHOTOSPOTS FOR INTERIOR & FOOD
1. This place isn't too busy with other bloggers or tourists. I am so in love with „Palm Vaults“ that make all my interior dreams come true: Plants from the ceiling, marble tables, pink walls and golden cutlery. You should try the gluten free avocado toast and the pink colored coffees.
Palm Vaults, 411 Mare St, London
2. This café is just too cute: "Peggy Porschen Cakes" with its pink colored walles and the cute cakes. This spot is really busy with other bloggers but definitely worth a picture.
Peggy Porschen Cakes, 116 Ebury St, Belgravia, London
3. Grind is a cool restaurant where you can have avo bread for breakfast or super yummy smashed eggs. But also a lot of other food for lunch or dinner. There is also a really cool bar downstairs for night time. The neo artdeco style invites to take some stylish interior pictures with marble tables and pink velvet seats.
Grind, 2-4 Old Street, London
4. China Town is a really must do with its red lampions and beautiful asian gates – it is just so photogenic everywhere you are. Additionally you get those crazy bubble wrap waffles here. I queued for 30 to 40 minutes and paid round about 14 pounds. But for the taste and the perfect #foodie it definitely worths the price.
Bubblewafflewrap, 24 Wardour St, London
INSTAGRAM PHOTOSPOT: WESTMINSTER AND BIG BEN – TOP 4 TO TAKE A PICTURE OF BIG BEN FOR YOUR INSTA
5. Go to Westminster Bridge and stop at one of those street lights. When you don't want to have a picture with a lot of other people on it, then take a look at my points in the top how to take a cool picture in a busy area.
6. Two London hotspots on one photo? This is possible when you stand right next to London eye like me.
7. Go to Great St. Georg Street. Here you can find a lot of those red telephone boxes and Big Ben in the back.
8. Go to the other side of River Thames. Coming from Westminster Bridge to right and follow the stairs to my next point to get a photo with Big Ben in the back.
HOW I CARRY ALL MY BLOGGER STUFF THROUGH AN URBAN EXPEDITION
By the way: I was not just carrying my Chloé bag with me. I love it to carry my stuff like a purse and mobile phone with me. For my laptop, camera and clothes – or also a bottle of water or food – I've had a cute mint colored backpack by Tatonka* with me. The Sparrow Pack 19 Women has the color "Washed Blue" and everything was perfectly fitting into it – great as a convenient and stylish companion for urban trips through metropolises.
INSTAGRAM PHOTOSPOT-TIPPS FOR #SunsetSituations AND OTHER SPOTS
9. It's pretty hard to get a table at Sushi Samba – but the sushi and the dessert is totally worth waiting. I have a new favorite dessert since I've been here. It is called Mochi (ice cream wrapped in rice dough #omnomnom). Addtionally you get that breathtaking view over London. Remind yourself to book your table early and have your best shoes with you! Sneakers are not allowed 😉
Sushi Samba London, Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London
10. You also get a great view over London from this restaurant! And from here you can even see Tower Bridge and the river. I really loves the drinks and steak here.
Oblix, The Shard, 31 St. Thomas Street, London
*The backpack was used as a sample by Tatonka. Thanks for sponsoring this post.